...when you add a little d.i.y. to a gently worn dress.




I've been M.I.A. for a little bit, and I wish I could say it was because I was updating my layout like I had hoped -- I really intend on doing some big changes soon.
I bought the dress pictured above a couple of months back at Plato's Closet, and hadn't really had the occasion to wear it - I also didn't really like it very much. It has this scrunchy waist that I had initially covered with a woven belt, but soon realized that didn't really work. It took me a while to finally stumbled upon the look in the set below -- sash wrapped around the waist with a decorative flower pin off to the side. I really like the way the look turned out, and I think the set came out really well. I hope you like it; and I promise to get my act together and spruce this blog up soon!!! <3 


Floral Bubble


Comments

Popular Posts